nothing in this world is permanent. except for change.

have this journey with me, lets grow together.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Change



Thursday, March 30 (age 16)

~ I'm on to something new.
~ I just realized, that molding myself to become a better person is better than looking for the old ‘me’ whom I lost a thousand years ago.
~ Yes, I changed. But at least I know that I changed better than the than the ‘me’ I was looking for.
~ Now I painting a new portrait of myself from the colors of my life.
~ I keep on learning which made me the person whom I am now. Its a whole new me.
~ I'm more comfortable with myself, understand myself more and accept who I am now and what I want to be.
~ I didn't entirely gave my old self up. Some of the hold habits and good traits are still here.
~ Now I'm up for more new challenges in life.
~ I tell myself that a lot of times life leads us to different struggles, but have you ever asked yourself that without these struggles we won’t be able to learn how to become a better person? A better you?
~ Back then I was trying to choose between the decisions of both my heart and my mind. But then I realized that choosing between my heart and mind just makes things more complicated.
~ I suddenly realized that if I were to choose myself and just decide to love myself more rather than just confuse my self over contradicting mental and emotional decisions, I may be able to free myself out of uncertainty and despair.
~ That I can live my life the way I wanted to with both happiness and peace of mind.
~ Then I came up with these questions: Why search if you haven’t learned anything from your journey? And what’s the use of knowledge if you don’t know the true meaning of your life?
~ They're not that hard to answer...
~ Learning is better than searching, and lessons are better than knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages