nothing in this world is permanent. except for change.

have this journey with me, lets grow together.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Childhood



Monday, August 7 (age 17)

~ Sometimes I wonder that being a child is better that being an adult.
~ As a child you live in a simple and happy-go-lucky life, you don't care about anything that is happening in your society or your surroundings, your happiness seems endless, no problems to think about your emotions and knowledge are limited but that's what make is more exciting.
~ As we grow, we become more aware of our emotions, our feelings, we grow to learn new things and that feelings of accomplishments of no matter how simple those things you have learned, it's like you knew everything that you need to know in this world. We begin to know how important love is, we wake up everyday happy with that huge smile on our faces.
~ We don't even have a single clue what hurting is... We just knew it as a word, or as a word to use when you get a wound or a scratch.
~ I remember how I used to be so excited, enthusiastic and ecstatic about everything.
~ I remember how easy it was for me to make new friends, talk about stuff that don't even exists, talk about cartoons and act out our own funny yet very exciting adventures, we were the main characters and that no matter what happens we have enough courage and fortitude, that good guys will always win against the bad guys.
~ I remember how I used to be so curious about every little things, every little details. The sun, plants, the trees all that my little ebony black eyes could see.
~ I remember how easy it was for me to just laugh about silly things and smile about great things that happens to me.
~ I remember how I used to make people laugh and smile with me.
~ I remember how less complicated my life used to be.
~ But then again, i realized, that this is just the rising action of our life, the second stage in a plot.
~ I'm starting to see the light of growing up, that its not really that bat after all. You're free to do anything as long as its the right thing to do, you get a better view of what life has to offer to you, and a lot more.
~ Although I tried to remember how i looked and act when i was a kid. I did have a normal and happy childhood. But then I also let some simple yet significant opportunities to pass through me realizing that it was important. I wasn't subjected to take risks before, I was just that little helpless me
~ But i don't regret anything that I did and chose, because at the first place its what i wanted to do, and what I think was right. I was vigorously satisfied.
~ Childhood, the exposition of our life, we may never come back but we could always remember the simplicity as a child.
~ This gave me an important inspiration. That as we grow, lets not forget to be childlike, simple, and happy.
~ The exposition: our childhood.
~ Rising Action: our adolescence.
~ Climax: the paramount of our success.
~ Falling action: The quiet and simple life, and the resolution our final stage, our last days in this this world.
~ Our life is a big literature.
~ We could go back to our own stories to rethink about our life.
~ Our childhood is one story, but what makes it more exciting is the fact that we can get our childhood back along with growing up, we could take that simple and happy life that we used to have.
~ Some say that its better to talk to children than adults because they have so much honesty and creativity in what they have got to say, that we may be able to learn something from them.
~ Then if its that so, you may talk to you inner child, he'll know what to do.
~ We have a lot more stages to walk to. More things to discover, learn and experience.
~ I can't wait to see myself growing with a better life, a better me.
~ Great thing is, there's a hint of that little old child of me in those eyes.
~ That at the end I'm still that happy little grown up child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages